All Saints Parish Church.
Belton Methodist Church.
Built in 1879 to seat 300 people.
Former Sandtoft Methodist Chapel.
Built in 1839 and although it is in the parish of
Hatfield it was used by the people of
Former Primitive Methodist Chapel.
Built in 1868 it is now used to store buses
from the Sandtoft Trolley Bus Museum.
Beltoft Primitive Methodist Church.
Built in 1903.
Former Wesleyan Chapel.
It was altered to a public hall in 1883.